Thanks to the generous support of the community and our sponsors, we have been able to donate 50% of each registration to the Charity of Choice.
This year is the 21st Annual Boogie the Bridge.
Boogie the Bridge 2017 was thrilled to to donate over $ to our two charities and the Boogie the Bridge Cultural Fund!
Boogie the Bridge voted 2012 Best Community Event by the readers of the Kamloops Daily News!
Again This Year
- All Adult registrations receive a New Balance tech shirt! All other registrations receive a t-shirt. *Important* Deadline for shirts is March 31, 2018. Sample sizes are available to try on at Runners Sole. (Sizing chart here).
- FAMILIES: Save 10% on your registration.
- Please note that “Registration Logic” will appear on your credit card statement for any payments made. Sorry no refunds!
- Online Registrations will close at noon on Thursday, April 26, 2018.
- In person registrations will be accepted at the Race Expo and up to 8 am Boogie morning.
- All prices do not include taxes, Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. No exceptions.
- Registrants are able to downgrade to a shorter race, upgrade to a longer race or make changes to your registration information by contacting the registrar or at the Boogie Expo April 27 & 28th. We are unable to accept any changes once the Expo is over.
- There will be registration at the expo and on race day. Race day registration will close at 8:00am sharp.
*Manual Registrations (cash/cheque only) can be dropped off at Runners Sole, or the drop box at the Boogie office at #203-242 Victoria St.
Entry Fees & Deadlines:
Individual Fees are as follows:
|| to March 31st
||April 1st – 28, 2018
||April 29, 2018
|Mini Boogie/Child – 12 & under
|Youth – 13 to 18
|Adult – 19 to 64
|Senior – 65+
Adults: Min. 1 | Max 2
Youth: Min 1 | Max 4
*Prices do not include GST or any online registration fees