Thanks to the generous support of the community and our sponsors, we have been able to donate close to 50% of each registration to the Charity of Choice.
2019 was our 22nd Annual Boogie the Bridge.
Boogie the Bridge 2018 was thrilled to to donate over $56,000 to our two charities and the Boogie the Bridge Cultural Fund!
Boogie the Bridge voted 2012 Best Community Event by the readers of the Kamloops Daily News!
Again This Year
- All Adult registrations receive a New Balance tech shirt! All other registrations receive a t-shirt. *Important* Deadline for shirts is March 31, 2019. Sample sizes are available to try on at Runners Sole. (Sizing chart here).
- Please note that “Events.com” will appear on your credit card statement for any payments made. Sorry no refunds!
- Online Registrations will close at noon on Thursday, April 23, 2020.
- In person registrations will be accepted at the Race Expo and up to 8 am Boogie morning.
- All prices do not include taxes, Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. No exceptions.
- Registrants are able to downgrade to a shorter race, upgrade to a longer race or make changes to your registration information by contacting the registrar or at the Boogie Expo April 24 & 25th. We are unable to accept any changes once the Expo is over.
*Manual Registrations (cash/cheque only) can be dropped off at Runners Sole.
Entry Fees & Deadlines:
Individual Fees are as follows:
||Until March 31st
||April 1st – 24th
||April 25th – 26th
(Expo & Race Day)
|Child – 12 & under
|Youth – 13 to 18
|Adult – 19 to 64
|Senior – 65+
*Prices do not include GST , any online registration fees or credit card fees.
To Register as an Individual: Choose “Individual” and enter the information until registration confirmation is received
To Create a Team: Choose “Team” then choose “Create a Team”
NOTE (NEW): When creating a Team, one person must be registered before a team is created. If the Team Captain is not going to be participating, they will need to have all the information and payment needed to register one team member.
If the Team wants to pay for all the registrations with a corporate cheque or credit card after the team is complete, they must get a PROMO CODE from [email protected]
PRIOR to creating the team. This PROMO CODE would be used to allow individuals to register without having to provide payment at the time of registration.
NOTE: If you want the individuals to have to use a password to register on your team, you can create an Access Code when you Create the Team. This will restrict who can register on your team.
To Join a Team: Choose “Team”, then choose “Join a Team”. Search for the team name.