Thanks to the generous support of the community and our sponsors, we have been able to donate 50% of each registration to the Charity of Choice.
This year is the 20th Annual Boogie the Bridge.
Boogie the Bridge 2016 was thrilled to to donate over $57 000 to our two charities and the Boogie the Bridge Cultural Fund!
Boogie the Bridge voted 2012 Best Community Event by the readers of the Kamloops Daily News!
Again This Year
- All Adult registrations receive a New Balance tech shirt! All other registrations receive a t-shirt. *Important* Deadline for shirts is March 31, 2017. Sample sizes are available to try on at Runners Sole. (Sizing chart here).
- FAMILIES: Save 10% on your registration.
- Please note that “Registration Logic” will appear on your credit card statement for any payments made. Sorry no refunds!
- Online Registrations will close at noon on Thursday, April 27, 2017.
- In person registrations will be accepted at the Race Expo and up to 8 am Boogie morning.
- All prices do not include taxes, Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. No exceptions.
- Registrants are able to downgrade to a shorter race, upgrade to a longer race or make changes to your registration information by contacting the registrar or at the Boogie Expo April 28 & 29th. We are unable to accept any changes once the Expo is over.
- There will be registration at the expo and on race day. Race day registration will close at 8:00am sharp.
*Manual Registrations (cash/cheque only) can be dropped off at TCC, Runners Sole, or the drop box at the Boogie office at #203-242 Victoria St.
Entry Fees & Deadlines: No Price Increase in celebration of 20 Years
Individual Fees are as follows:
|| to March 31st
||April 1st – 29, 2017
||April 30, 2017
|Mini Boogie/Child – 12 & under
|Youth – 13 to 18
|Adult – 19 to 64
|Senior – 65+
Adults: Min. 1 | Max 2
Youth: Min 1 | Max 4
*Prices do not include GST or any online registration fees