There are four mandatory requirements, that MUST be met for your submission to be considered. The design must:
- include our official CFJC TV logo or enough space for us to add the logo
- include the words “Boogie” or “Boogie the Bridge”
- be limited to 5 colours or less
- be submitted as a .PDF file, a .JPG file, or on plain white paper that can be scanned
Important things to consider when designing:
- Boogie t-shirts are cherry red.
- The artist may include their signature in the design.
- The mission of CFJC TV Boogie the Bridge is: a not for profit organisation that strives to lead in the commitment to holistic health and positive change. This is implemented through continuous growth and development of the 3 pillars of Boogie: 1. Movement is change; 2. A signature/legacy event for Kamloops; 3. Community contribution and fundraising.
Additional things to know:
- All submissions are voted on by the Boogie the Bridge Committee during the December meeting of the submission year.
- The selected artist will receive a $150 honorarium.
- The Boogie logo can be obtained by emailing us.
Submissions can be:
- emailed to: [email protected] or
- dropped off at: our Boogie Office at #203 – 242 Victoria St. Our office is inside the Happyness Center (next door to Kelly O’Bryan’s), upstairs and at the back left hand side of the foyer.
** Please remember the entry deadline is: December 6, 2022 at 5pm. **
If you have questions please email us at [email protected]