Let’s reduce Boogie’s environmental footprint!
Help us make Boogie the Bridge a little bit greener by doing some of the following:
- Bring your reusable water bottle!
- Take the bus!
- Shoe donations: Do you have a gently-worn pair of running shoes you no longer want or need? Runners Sole has a collection program in which gently used shoes are donated to local charities. Runners Sole will have shoe collection boxes available at Boogie Expo, on race day, and, as always, in the store.
- Jacket donations: Wear a lightweight spring jacket to donate. Stay warm for the start of the race, but after you have warmed up, you can drop your jacket in one of the donation bins along the route and we will get those jackets to local charities. A huge thank you to Summit McCleaners, who have very generously donated cleaning services, allowing us to pass on jackets that are ready to wear!
- Recycling stations will be available during Boogie.
- Let’s keep food waste out of the landfill! Thank you to Our Footprints who has generously offered their industrial composting services to help us lessen our race day footprint.