Boogie is a not for profit organization that strives to lead in the commitment to holistic health and positive change. This is implemented through continuous growth and development of the 3 pillars of Boogie:
- Movement is change
- A signature / legacy event for Kamloops
- Community contribution and fundraising
Boogie The Bridge Purpose
To be the B.C. Interior’s leading and most influential wellness “movement” and inspire healthy, active lifestyles for people of all ages and at any fitness level. To be the largest fund-raiser in B.C. for running events (continue to give back as much as we can to charity).
The Boogie Philosophy
- Great community spirit
- Healthy living (both physical and mental health)
- Fun, passion and a party on the run
- Openness & inclusiveness for community health ( all levels welcome runners and walkers)
- Love of Kamloops & the “movement” lifestyle
Whether it’s our Boogie event, our team meetings or how we conduct ourselves within our community or our own homes, our core values guide everything that we do. We believe that these core values can guide us to great things and invite you to join with us in practicing them.